Alder Brooke Healing Arts Credo
1. Think good thoughts and say good things.
2. Read - if you read 5 books on any subject, you may become an expert.
3. Set goals - short term and long term. Put them in writing.
4. Integrity with others. To thine own self be true. Honesty and
integrity with others develops TRUST.
5. Self discipline. Keep commitments - to others and to yourself.
6. Be responsible. Your lot in life is strictly up to you. Follow
through with your commitments. Check in to ensure completion.
7. Seek out the right kind of friends and associates.
8. Learn to handle the failures and setbacks.
9. Go the 2nd mile. Do TWICE what is expected.
10. Invest in yourself. Be open to learn, have fun and grow.
11. Forgive. Give a 2nd chance (but maybe 3 strikes and you're out).
12. Do unto others as you would want others to do unto you.
13. Allow yourself to feel emotions and allow others the same.
14. Recognize that other people are different with regard to values,
emotions, etc. This is okay.
15. Listen to others -- you may learn something. You rarely learn
anything while you're talking.
16. Mistakes will be made. But it's truly a sad mistake when nothing
is learned from your mistakes.
17. Dream the IMPOSSIBLE DREAM.
18. Never give up.
Copyright © 2004-2017 Alder Brooke Healing Arts. All rights reserved. • site design by afinerweb.com